Instrument in His Hands

 I feel so blessed to have the life that I have. Sure I have my own little trials in life, but I am so extremely lucky to have such wonderful friends and family in my life. Although my life seems to be going so well, some others in my life whom I care and love, are not having it so easy. I wonder at times why the people who have an amazing spirits,  kind souls, who are  compassionate, sweet, nonjudgmental and have a testimony with unwavering faith seem to have to endure the most excruciating trials in life. I don't have an answer to that question, but I have faith in my Heavenly Father, and that He truly does what is best for all of us. I know that we have trials to learn, and grow from.
 I have been feeling very in tune with the spirit lately, even more that usual. My life seems to be going relatively smoothly right now, and I am at peace. I know that my Heavenly Father loves me, and that people are put in our paths for a reason. I have a special friend who is going through an awful lot right now. I was blessed enough to be able to talk, and to cry with her last night. I am so thankful for my Heavenly Father, and the spirit to have guided me as to what to say to offer some comfort to her. I have been praying that I could be an instrument in His hands to help these people who I love and care about. I pray that I can continue to be blessed with the spirit as I help these wonderful people in my life. It is my prayer that they will feel the spirit, and the love our Heavenly Father has for them. I pray that they will know that I love and care about them, and that they are not alone.

“Along your pathway of life you will observe that you are not the only traveler. There are others who need your help. There are feet to steady, hands to grasp, minds to encourage, hearts to inspire, and souls to save.”    Thomas S. Monson

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Man, this hard!

This is how I really feel.

Ready, Set, Juggle!